April, 27 – registration of participants, Congress opening ceremony, plenary assembly, exhibition opening
April, 28 – academic workshops, panel sessions, roundtable conferences, master classes
April, 29 – final plenary assembly, Congress closing, entertainment program (tours, outdoor events: attending sport facilities of Saint Petersburg)
TOPICS OF ACADEMIC WORKSHOPS AND PANEL SESSIONS:
- P.F.Lesgaft’slegacy in the context of facing current challenges of physical culture and sports.
- Prospects for strengthening and development of the International Olympic movement, Paralympic and Deaflympic sports, as well as ‘Sport for all’ international movement as part of the global sports movement.
- Ways of fighting the use of prohibited drugs and methods in sports.Comprehensive consideration of doping problems in modern sports.
- Methodological support of top-class sports. Acute challenges of the modern sports training.
- Psychological support of modern sports and unstructured moderate-intense physical training.
- Acute challenges of gender-related research in modern sports.
- Biomedical support of sports training and unstructured moderate-intense physical training.
- Medical support of sports; treatment and rehabilitation in sports.
- Sports communications and sports diplomacy.
- Megaprojects in sports and their legacy.
- Acute issues of adaptive physical culture and adaptive sports.
- Innovative projects and best practicesaimed at harmonious development of people within the systems of physical culture, sports, healthcare and education in world’s countries.
- Prospects for development of staff’s training and enhancement of skills in the field of physical culture and sports under current conditions.
- Acute challenges of moderncombat sports, applied martial arts, and combat sports.