- Role, position and perspectives of the development and consolidation of the International Olympic Movement, Paralympic and Deaf Olympic sports, the World Movement “Sports For All” in the frame of the world’s sports evolution.
2. Development of the philosophical, axiological, culturological and ethical components of the Olympic Movement, Paralympic and Deaf Olympics sports, the World Movement “Sports For All”.
3. Innovative projects and best practices in the national systems of physical training, sports, education and healthcare.
4. Scientific, methodological and psychological supporting base for the high-record sports and non-structured moderate physical activities.
5. Medical and biological supporting base for the sportsmen preparation to the Olympic, Paralympic and Deaf Olympic Games as well as the Movement “Sports For All”.
6. “Medical problems of training sportsmen, holding sports competitions, curing and rehabilitation from athletic injuries”.
7. Enhancement of the specialized infrastructure and outdoor spaces for physical training and sports, safe and available for all groups of population and society strata.
8. Specific aspects of educating experts in the field of physical training and sports in the modern social and cultural conditions. Olympic education of various groups of population.
9. Provision of the organizational, legal and resource facilities for the Olympic movement, Paralympic and Deaf Olympic sports as well as the World Movement “Sports For All”.
10. Role of mass media and film industry in consolidating the integral unity of the Olympic movement, Paralympic and Deaf Olympic sports, in preservation of the Olympic ideals and principles, ethical values of the world sport.
11. Professional-applied and service and applied sports (current issues, innovative approaches, prospects).